What is 5G? In the world of wireless communication and mobile phones, “G” stands for generation —an indicator of the age and capability of microwave networks.
“1G” was assigned to the first analog devices in the 1980’s, 2G added data to voice in 1993, 3G brought digital broadband and speed increments, and 4G launched in 2009 with very high speeds and real time streaming on wide band frequency.
We now have data transfer, texting, video streaming, global mobile multimedia and integrated wireless.
5G, however, is more than just another step. It can carry 100 times more data (10 Gigabits/sec) than 4G, and its waves are “ultra high frequency” and “ultra high intensity.”
Why 5G is being rolled out is obvious. As technology evolves, we want to take advantage of it. So-called “smart” homes of future, where everything is connected and appliances monitor their own well-being will benefit. So will self-driving vehicles and things like remote surgery. And oh yes, downloading movies and animations would be much quicker.
From a corporate viewpoint, it’s a potential $7 trillion industry. So telecom network companies like Verizon and Sprint and manufacturers including Samsung and Ericsson are intent on rolling out their 5G products as fast as possible, as the industry pushes toward connection by 2020 with approximately 21 billion “Internet of Things” items. China is already deploying 5G and Huawei had to be stopped by President Trump from establishing a 5G foothold here (they already have 4G systems in place).
What’s wrong with this? 5G technology has NOT been officially tested, despite strong indications that it could be harmful to humans. Consider:
- Hundreds of respected scientists have sounded the alarm about effects on health. “Because 5G towers are going to be so powerful and so close together, it will essentially be like living in a closed radiation chamber 24 hours a day.”
- Health dangers are especially pronounced for children. This article contains a shocking 77 minute-long film by Sacha Stone entitled “5G Apocalypse.” Less onerous 4G towers are already being removed from school property after students were diagnosed with cancer.
- The American Cancer Society acknowledged the risk from exposure to existing (4G) RF energy technology. Regarding much more powerful 5G, Biochemistry Professor Martin Pall commented that rolling it out without any safety testing whatsoever “has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”
- An informed United Nations employee asked the UN Secretary General to halt the deployment of 5G until appropriate testing has been conducted.
- In 2011 the World Health Organization classified 4G wireless as a group 2B carcinogen. 5G is more than 100 times more powerful than 4G, and operates at frequencies used by the military for assault — similar to directed energy weapons.
Since 5G waves are also easily absorbed by objects such as buildings and trees, 5G cell towers (which are much smaller) will have to be much, much closer together than before.
Tens of millions of new “fifth generation” cell towers will need to be installed every 500 feet on the streets of America … and coupled to 20,000 orbiting satellites to shoot beams of microwave energy at phones and other equipment containing 5G capabilities (new computers, automobiles, Wi-Fi hubs, etc.).
These millimeter wavelength beams of radiation will be strong enough to penetrate walls and human flesh, and change brain cells. So there is plenty to be concerned about. For your body, we’re talking about potential DNA single and double strand breaks, oxidative damage, disruption of cell metabolism, and more. Transmitters will transmit continuously.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Determine what the position of your local community leadership is on 5G. If the leaders are concerned about allowing 5G to operate (at least unless and until appropriate testing is completed), see to it that the community signs onto this historic class action lawsuit. Represented clients on this rapidly-growing list (as of June 5) are shown near the end of the article.
The lawsuit became necessary because of action taken in a September, 2018 ruling by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)—which is largely controlled by telecommunications industry insiders. The FCC preempted “local government authority” from interfering in a nationwide rollout. The lawsuit maintains that not only is the FCC’s attempted usurpation of municipal authority completely unconstitutional, it’s a flagrant violation of various federal laws, state statutes, county codes and city ordinances.
Verizon turned on 5G transmitters in Minneapolis and Chicago, and Sprint will test its 5G system in Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Kansas City and Los Angeles within the next few months… President Trump is very unfortunately treating U.S. 5G implementation as a technology competition with China. The reason China has a head start is that 5G is a key component of its “Social Credit System”, which focuses on control—through social media, universal basic income and a cashless society.
If you live in or near a large city that is signing on to 5G, either leave ASAP or engage your local government—as this San Francisco neighborhood is doing… perhaps also citing steps being taken by Brussels, Belgium officials, whose Environment Minister Celine Fremault said “I cannot welcome such technology if the radiation standards, which must protect the citizen, are not respected, 5G or not. The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell at a profit.”
This action is not radical! What IS radical is turning high energy microwave radiation loose on the nation without a complete evaluation.
Microwave radiation from wireless phones is NOT SAFE for human brains – especially toddlers. If you think that microwaves are somehow safe for teenagers brains, consider the implications of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs raising their kids tech-free.
IT MIGHT BE EVEN WORSE
Could 5G implications get even more frightening? Oh yes. 5G can operate in the same millimeter frequency range as the military’s Active Denial System (ADS)—which is used to induce burning sensations and control crowds … prompting admonitions that 5G is really an “advanced military-grade assault weapon in disguise that’s being implemented as a final solution against a free humanity… Not only could 5G invade every aspect of people’s lives, eliminating all privacy, but it is also capable of becoming the most health-destroying technology ever created.”
The government’s excuse for assigning priority to 5G is (1) because of its potential for the future of warfare; and (2) to cut off Chinese penetration in the United States, following its successful incorporation in Communist China.
The latter point reflects concern that China might “weaponize cities” if allowed to dominate U.S. 5G networks, linking billions of devices. And Huawei is here, now, with the technology.
So no one in D.C., including the President, is working for you. I’m hoping that Trump is simply unaware of the implications on American’s health of the push to 5G – and not complicit.
Gerald Celente, respected publisher of the Trends Journal —a publication whose business is researching and reporting on the impact of trends in the making—is extremely blunt on the subject of microwave signals in the community. His recommendations include:
- “Don’t buy any wireless device or gadget. Especially anything “Smart.” Get rid of the ones you have. Demand and use wired systems.
- Protest SpaceX (madman Elon Musk), OneWeb, Boeing, Amazon and any other entity involved in launching telecom satellites.
- Display signs on your property to alert neighbors and passersby about the wireless grid that has been built and the 5G grid being built.
- Organize local discussion groups to exchange information with others from your area. Refer them here and here.
- Educate your local elected and appointed officials about the terminally pathological effects of 4G, and that therefore there should be no untested 5G. Refer them to the above-linked articles.
- Make big noise about IG pre-marketing knowledge of the dangers of wireless infrastructure and devices.
- Don’t use WiFi for any reason. It's worse than cell phone radiation.”
If Americans are unsuccessful in stopping this rollout, there appears little that can be done going forward to escape this radiation once it blankets the planet via satellite. The time for action is NOW.